Cheesy Chicken & Spaghetti Bake. Dive Into A Cheesy Chicken Recipe W/ Velveeta Fresh Packs! Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. This cheesy broccoli chicken is the perfect comfort food on a cold day.
Moist chicken with a creamy cheesy sauce. Goes great with rice and whichever veggie you decide on the side. Super easy to throw together, not a lot of ingredients and super tasty.don't forget to spray yor baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. You can have Cheesy Chicken & Spaghetti Bake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken & Spaghetti Bake
- It’s 1 of Rotisserie chicken/deboned and shredded.
- It’s 1 lb of velveeta cheese.
- You need 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mild salsa.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz) of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 box of thin spaghetti.
Shake chicken pieces in flour mix. Combine soup, sour cream, and asparagus; mix well. Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven till it melts. Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti is a family comfort food favorite!
Cheesy Chicken & Spaghetti Bake instructions
- Remove skin from chicken, and begin to shred chicken off of bone using a fork. Place off to the side once done.
- Boil spaghetti until 80% cooked (will finish cooking in the oven). Strain and place off to the side..
- In a big pot on medium/high heat on your stove top, combine all ingredients, EXCEPT leaving 2 of the 3 cups of shredded mozzarella off to the side..
- Once all cheeses are melted and all ingredients are mixed well, transfer mixture to a baking dish. Preheat your oven to 375..
- Top your mixture with the remainder mozzarella cheese and sprinkle your basil and oregano on top..
- Once oven is preheated, place your dish inside, and allow to bake for 20minutes..
Spaghetti is coated in a from scratch milk based sauce with chicken, peppers and chilis and finished in the oven with a hefty layer of cheese. Cheesy Chicken Casserole is the perfect easy casserole when you're short on time (or ingredients)! Pasta is tossed with chicken, peppers, onions, and mixed into shortcut cheesy sauce. Finally, this chicken casserole recipe is topped with even more cheese and baked until melty and bubbly. Crush the sleeve of Ritz crackers in a large bowl until it's fine enough to use as breading.