Marmertaart (Marble Cake).
You can have Marmertaart (Marble Cake) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marmertaart (Marble Cake)
- You need 150 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 150 gr of butter.
- You need 150 gr of castor sugar.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbs of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Nutmeg, cinnamon powder.
Marmertaart (Marble Cake) instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease the mold. Separate egg yolks and egg whites..
- Mix together butter, sugar and vanilla extract until creamy and pale..
- Add egg yolks one by one, mix well after each addition..
- Fold in flour in two addition. Mix well after each..
- Whip egg whites until stiff. Add in to the batter in two addition, mix well..
- Take out 1/3 batter, and mix in the cocoa, nutmeg and cinnamon powder..
- Alternate spoonful both batter to the pan, and swirl a little using a fork. Do not over swirling..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes (or until a skewer comes out clean). Allow to cool for a while before taking it out..