Baked broccoli chicken alfredo. Our Alfredo sauce brings creamy deliciousness to this incredibly easy Chicken Alfredo Bake – a recipe so simple you can have it on the dinner table in no time flat! Add pasta, broccoli and Alfredo sauce; carefully stir until well blended. Chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is an Italian classic that can be found on restaurant menus all over the United States.
Learn to make Chicken Alfredo The Simple Way! Four of our favorite dinnertime ingredients come together in this chicken broccoli Alfredo pasta dish—versatile chicken breast, family-friendly broccoli, always-on-hand pasta and a homemade Alfredo sauce that comes together in a snap. This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, it's easy to customize with extra veggies and seasonings, and it From subbing in whole wheat pasta (this one is my go-to), to adding in your choice of veggies (we're quite partial to broccoli in our house), to making. You can cook Baked broccoli chicken alfredo using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked broccoli chicken alfredo
- It’s 3 cup of broccoli chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of chicken, cubed.
- It’s of pasta.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Italian cheese mix.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
Most chicken Alfredo casserole recipes are loaded with high carb pasta. To get carbs down, I I used broccoli and cauliflower which are two of the best low carb veggies. To make the casserole knife or the need to use a fork as a knife to cut things up as you're eating this chicken Alfredo casserole bake. Obviously, chicken and broccoli Alfredo is the perfect meal.
Baked broccoli chicken alfredo step by step
- Pre heat oven 375. Boil salted water to cook pasta. Once pasta is about 2 minutes out add broccoli. Set aside once done..
- While pasta is cooking, cube chicken and salt and pepper. Saute chicken in oil till dine set aside..
- Melt butter. Add garlic. Cook 1 minute. Add 3 tablespoon flour. Whisk to create a rue. Add milk and salt pepper. Cook about 5 minutes while whisking. Add Italian cheese mix. Whisk ..
- Mix ingredients and put in a baking dish. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy.
This particular recipe satisfies in a way plain ol' Alfredo just doesn't. Aside from the broccoli making me feel like I'm eating healthily, there's just something about garlicky cream sauce that goes perfectly with broccoli and chicken. You can make your own alfredo sauce almost as fast as opening a jar, but it tastes a million times better. Just some butter, garlic, heavy cream and grated parmesan cheese. This recipe for Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo turns a beloved pasta dish–rich, creamy Alfredo–into an easy, one-pot endeavor.