Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken. Baked chicken is always an easy, inexpensive weeknight dinner solution. Grab some chicken drumsticks, remove the skin, brush it with this Dijon-lime Rinse the chicken and remove the skin and all fat. Pat dry; place in a large bowl and season with salt.
Spray a large baking pan with a little Pam to prevent sticking since all the fat and skin was removed from chicken. Place chicken to fit in a single layer. A lighter baked chicken dish that has lots of flavor. You can cook Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken
- You need 4 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of zest and juice from 1 lime.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh minced parsley.
- You need 6 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
Serve the chicken with pan juices drizzled over top and garnished with chopped parsley. Nut crumbs give these crispy, zesty chicken breasts added flavor. For more follow the hashtag #RachaelRayShow. Add chicken and toss to coat well.
Dijon-Lime Baked Chicken instructions
- Mix all ingredients together and marinade chicken for 45min-1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and top with remaining marinade..
- Bake for 30 min, then set under the broiler for 5 min to brown the top..
- Serve with your fave sides 😉we did parsley rice and salad.
Pour in lime and lemon juices, and stir in Dijon, black pepper, and Creole-seasoning. The lemon & lime gave this a nice depth. Based on other reviews I reduced the Dijon by half and it was about perfect. Dijon Roasted Lemon Chicken – a super easy, super flavourful way to liven up a Sunday roast chicken dinner using simple ingredients and a no fuss method. The Best Food & Photos from my family kitchen in St.