Baked Chicken Quarter.
You can cook Baked Chicken Quarter using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Quarter
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 each of chicken leg quarters.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Baked Chicken Quarter step by step
- Combine all dry ingredients together.
- Rub olive oil all over chicken, then rub spices all over chicken..
- Place chicken in 8×8 glass dish, cook in oven about 40 minutes, or until juices run clear in 400°F oven on middle shelf..