You can have Beef Kaldereta using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Kaldereta
- It’s of beef cubed.
- You need of garlic cloves crushed and chopped.
- Prepare of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- It’s of red bell pepper sliced.
- Prepare of green bell pepper sliced.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- It’s of liver spread processed using blender.
- Prepare of chili flake.
- You need of dried bay leaves.
- It’s of potatoes sliced.
- It’s of carrots sliced.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Prepare of green olives.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Beef Kaldereta step by step
- Heat the cooking oil in the cooking pot or pressure cooker..
- Sauté the onion and garlic..
- Add the beef. Cook for 5 minutes or until the color turns light brown..
- Add the dried bay leaves and crushed pepper. Stir..
- Add the liver spread. Stir..
- Pour-in the tomato sauce and beef broth..
- Cook the beef until it becomes tender (about 30 mins if using a pressure cooker, or 1 to 2 hours if using an ordinary pot)..
- Add potato and carrots. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Put the green olives and bell peppers in the cooking pot. Stir and continue to cook for 5 minutes more..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with steamed rice and enjoy.