Pesto Baked Chicken. Pesto Chicken Bake, it sounds fancy doesn't it? Pesto Chicken Bake contains tons of protein and is baked in the oven, which is a much healthier preparation method than frying or sauteing. This fast and easy Baked Pesto Chicken is made with skinless chicken breasts, pesto, tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
And this is a dish the whole family is probably going to like! Preparation Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. You can have Pesto Baked Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto Baked Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Thinly sliced chicken breats.
- It’s 1 of Basil Pesto.
- You need 1 of Tomato slices.
- It’s 1 of Panko breadcrumbs or breadcrumbs of your choice.
- You need 1 of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Freshly grated parmesean cheese.
Spread pesto on each chicken breast. DIRECTIONS Place chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet. Tender, flavorful, and juicy baked chicken recipe cooked in a creamy basil pesto sauce with feta cheese and olives.
Pesto Baked Chicken instructions
- Drizzle a little oil onto a baking sheet lined with foil. Place chicken onto baking sheet. Add about a table spoon of pesto onto each chicken breast..
- Place two slices of tomatoes on top of each breasts over pesto..
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over tomatoes. Enough to fully cover..
- Add as much or as little as you like grated parmesean cheese..
- Drizzle a little oil on the top..
- Put into pre-heated oven at 425 for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked..
It's this moist and tender Baked Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives. Chicken Breast Halves Covered In Basil Pesto, Baked With Mozzarella Cheese And Tomatoes Make This Baked Pesto Chicken DELICIOUS! The easiest pesto baked chicken with roasted tomatoes and melty mozzarella. It's one-pan dinner – pesto baked chicken. As in, we've got the sauce, chicken, veggies, and cheese all in one dish.