My Beef Stroganoff.
You can cook My Beef Stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Beef Stroganoff
- You need of lean beef stew meat.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of medium white onion chopped.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of red cooking wine.
- It’s of dried parsley.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It’s of egg noodles.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of beef stock.
- Prepare of mushrooms.
My Beef Stroganoff instructions
- In a medium pot boil noodles..
- In a medium pan add olive oil, meat, onions and garlic. Cook till done..
- Now add beef stock, worsteshire sauce, red wine and mushrooms. Bring to a boil.
- Add sour cream and sprinkle flour on top and whisk making sure no lumps..
- Add egg noddles. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Add pepper to taste. Top with parsley and green onions..