Keto corned beef pizza. This Keto Pizza Rolls recipe is one of the best ways to enjoy a delicious savory snack! Keto Corned Beef Hash Recipe – Crispy Low Carb Breakfast. This honestly the BEST keto pizza recipe.
Keto corned beef hash is a lovely way to use up leftover corned beef and can be a hearty and cheering meal to fill the whole family. Using cauliflower means this dish is low carb and because the cauliflower is caramelized slightly, it brings a deeper level of flavor to the hash. Crispy & delicious, this keto corned beef hash will be your new breakfast bestie!!! You can cook Keto corned beef pizza using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto corned beef pizza
- Prepare of Pizza base.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of almond meal.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of thickened cream.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of pizza sauce.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of sliced celery.
- You need of sliced spring onion.
- It’s of corned beef.
- You need of chilli paste.
- You need of garlic paste.
Say hi to your new low carb breakfast bestie – for. Corned beef and cabbage are super cheap at every grocery store right now and you might as well take advantage. Place the corned beef over the vegetables. Note that I wanted to have a lot of left over corned beef for other purposes so you could definitely just cook one roast if you wanted.
Keto corned beef pizza step by step
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan. Saute the corned beef. Add the chilli paste and the garlic paste and saute for 5 mins. Put aside..
- In a bowl whisk the ingredients for the pizza base together. Pour into the pan. Cover and cook on low flame till the eggs look firm..
- Top with pizza sauce first. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top. Cover and cook till cheese melts..
- Sprinkle spring onion, celery and the beef mix. Cover and cook for 1 min. Serve hot..
It doesn't get any easier than this recipe, If you are new to sous vide give this foolproof method a try. I like to cook the point portion of the corned beef as it is fattier than the flat portion. Use up that corned beef and cabbage and turn it into a pizza. Dip into Russian dressing and say hello to dinner. This pizza is full of Russian dressing, fresh sliced cabbage and slow cooked corned beef.