Chicken Courdon Bleu Pasta Bake. Today we've got a delightfully cheesy family favourite as we show you how to make a creamy chicken cordon bleu pasta bake! My EASY Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe. All the flavour, all the crunch, healthier and far easier!
All the flavour, all the crunch, a beautiful golden crumb, and it's better for you! It's creamy pasta, melty swiss cheese, chicken, and ham all baked together and topped with homemade breadcrumbs. Don't let all this diet talk deter you from making this dish! You can cook Chicken Courdon Bleu Pasta Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Courdon Bleu Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Penne.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of Swiss Cheese, cut into chunks.
- You need 7 slice of Cooked Bacon.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts, cooked & cut into chunks.
- It’s 1 of ham steak.
- Prepare 1 of Bread Crumbs.
My Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake is a total winner! It's creamy pasta, melty swiss cheese, chicken, and ham. And even though Chicken Cordon Bleu is not a difficult recipe to master by any means, I just don't have the want or will to stand stuffing chicken breasts before breading and cooking them. I wanted all the same flavours but in an easy, no-fuss way and that's when I decided to do a pasta bake.
Chicken Courdon Bleu Pasta Bake instructions
- Cook pasta according to directions and strain..
- Heat the cream cheese in a sauce pan over medium heat unil melted. Pour in heavy cream and stir until combined. Stir in the swiss cheese until completely melted..
- Pour the chicken, ham and cheese mixture into the pasta, covering the pasta completely..
- Pour the pasta mixture into a casserole dish. Top with bacon and bread crumbs and bake in the oven at 350° until the cheese is bubbly..
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake in a creamy Swiss cheese sauce is the perfect comfort food. Say hello to a fun new pasta bake! This Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta features ziti mixed with two types of shredded cheese as well as cubed chicken and ham. Wrap the chicken in the plastic wrap, twist the excess plastic, and roll the chicken while twisting the sides in to tighten and firm up the roll of chicken cordon bleu. Originally, chicken cordon bleu is breaded chicken stuffed with ham and cheese, that's pan-fried or oven-baked.