Brad's crab jumbalaya. Incredible Recipe by Cajun Chef Brett Hebert !!! Made from scratch with real ingredients. If you like your jambalaya really spicy, you could add hot sauce when serving.
To make this jambalaya stand out, use incredible lump crabmeat, great andouille sausage and a good hit of Old Bay seasoning. Listen to the best Crab jambalaya shows. Cajun & Creole Restaurant in Gretna, Louisiana. You can have Brad's crab jumbalaya using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's crab jumbalaya
- Prepare 1 of dungeness crab. Cooked and deshelled.
- You need 1 of andouille sausage, sliced on the bias.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of ea, baby red, baby yellow, & baby orange bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 can of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of long grain white rice.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato and chicken bouillon.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- You need 1 tbs of butter.
A jambalaya for the low-carb and paleo crowd. It's rice free, with extra veggies to make up the volume. Just as delicious and flavorful as traditional jambalaya, without the insulin spike! The BEST Jambalaya Recipe — made with shrimp, chicken and Andouille sausage, veggies, rice and the most delicious zesty Cajun seasoning.
Brad's crab jumbalaya instructions
- Add a little oil to a hot pan. Add onion and pepper. Sweat until tender. Not brown..
- Add garlic. Saute 2 more minutes..
- Add butter and dry rice. Cook until rice just starts to brown a bit..
- Add 2 1/2 cups water, sausage seasonings, and tomatoes. Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until water is almost absorbed..
- Turn off heat. Add crab. Let sit on hot burner 5 minutes for rice to finish..
- Discard bay leaves, fluff with a fork. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
This jambalaya recipe is the best Cajun comfort food and so easy to make, with loads of shrimp, smoked andouille sausage, chicken, and plenty of spices. As one of the most beloved dishes across Louisiana, jambalaya holds a special spot on many dining It's easy to double (or triple) Chicken, Andouille, and Shrimp Jambalaya batches, and ingredients can. Crawfish Jambalaya Rice Dressing from Deep South Dish website. A mixture of long grain rice, Louisiana crawfish tails, cream soups, bell pepper and spicy seasonings brings this rice dressing to life. Easy to prepare and completely irresistible, this Jambalaya Recipe is a classic one-pot recipe filled The Best Jambalaya Recipe.