Easy chocolate birthday cake. If you've got a bowl, a cheap hand mixer, and a couple of measuring cups, you can make this rich, chocolatey cake. Melt the butter over a low heat in a small pan, pour it into a bowl with the sugar, oil, cocoa powder and vanilla. This easy Chocolate Frosting recipe is the BEST frosting for any kind of cake but especially birthday cakes!!
Easy Chocolate Birthday Cake – your very own showstopper. So I have a base recipe here for an Easy Chocolate Birthday Cake that you can alter in the decoration depending on who it's for, child or adult, male or female. This Chocolate Cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious! You can have Easy chocolate birthday cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate birthday cake
- It’s 2 of packets of chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1 large of tub of chocolate frosting.
- It’s 3 of packets of chocolate finger biscuits.
- It’s 1 of packet of maltesers.
- You need 1 of sprinkles/lollies whatever you choose for the decorations on top.
It's almost as easy as a box mix cake, but tastier! An easy chocolate cake recipe that is moist and delicious, perfect for birthdays and celebrations. This easy chocolate cake recipe includes instructions for different sized cake pans, plus tips for making chocolate cupcakes. chocolate birthday cakes. Professional cake decorating tools: Perfect tools to decorate all your desserts, cakes, cupcakes · Chocolate Cherry Upside Down Cake.
Easy chocolate birthday cake instructions
- Preheat oven and grease two equal size cake tins.
- Follows directions on the cake mix and bake the two cakes and allow to cool. Ensure they are completely cooled before starting to decorate.
- Place one cake on your serving tray and smother in frosting, top, sides the whole thing.
- Place the 2nd cake on top of the first and again smother in frosting.
- Place the maltesers around the bottom of the cake .. and the biscuits on top of the maltesers and around the cake like you see in the picture.
- Here you may notice that the top of the cake and top of the biscuits dont match up .. I just used the rest of the frosting and coated the top so it was equal.
- This next step is completely up to you with how you choose to decorate the top. Some people do all different types of lollies or chocolates or even the one type such as colourful m&ms. Or you can copy my idea :).
A super quick & easy dessert that makes a wonderful. This homemade chocolate birthday cake is the best chocolate cake you can make to celebrate with the family on a special day. Frosted with chocolate buttercream and chocolate ganache this cake is rich, moist and chocolaty. Simple and easy recipe with my step by step video and you will be a pro at. Stir together flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla, water and oil until the batter is smooth and chocolate-colored.