Chiken Mushroom Carbonara.
You can have Chiken Mushroom Carbonara using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chiken Mushroom Carbonara
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 can of button mushrooms.
- You need 200 grams of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 200 grams of pasta.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
Chiken Mushroom Carbonara instructions
- Cook pasta per package directions..
- Chop garlic and heat pan..
- Put half of the butter and saute the garlic for a couple of minutes..
- Chop chicken to your desired size and add to the pan. Cook at medium heat for another 3 minutes. Stir occasionally. Add mushrooms and cook for another couple of minutes just before the mushrooms brown..
- Add the milk and remaining butter. Bring to a boil..
- Turn the heat down and add the cream and nutmeg..
- Stir and add parmesan cheese, a teaspoon of salt and pepper. Adjust as desired. Stir until sauce thickens..
- Mix pasta with sauce..
- Top with parmesan cheese..