Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup. In a soup pot or Dutch oven, melt butter and saute onions and celery until tender. David's Recipes – Need a soup that you can serve hot or cold? David Venable shares his Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe.
Add the nutmeg, the garlic, and the broccoli, along with its cooking liquid. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the basil and black pepper. Top with extra cream if desired. You can cook Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup
- You need 8 cups of milk.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 of pork sirloins (cubed).
- It’s 2 (10.8 oz) of bags frozen California blend veggies.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 4 of chicken bouillon cubes (broken into quarters).
- It’s To taste of turmeric.
- You need To taste of Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt.
- Prepare To taste of Lawry's Seasoned Pepper.
- You need To taste of Marcum Soul Seasoning.
This healthy, creamy soup is made with no cream, it's simply pureed with a little sour cream, which you can totally omit if you want to keep it dairy free. I LOVE cream of asparagus soup, it's pure comfort in a bowl and so simple to make. Soup pairs well with homemade Artisan Bread, Naan Bread or a slice of toasted Dave's Killer Bread. Make this condensed cream of mushroom soup instead of buying that disgusting stuff from the can!
Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup instructions
- Fry pork sirloin cubes, season with turmeric. Add butter toward the end so it melts. Do not drain, you won't need to, and you'll want to keep the butter..
- Cook veggie blend (carrots, broccoli and cauliflower) in 2 cups water. Drain..
- Combine veggies and pork in large pot. Add flour and stir..
- Add milk, bouillon cubes and seasoning to taste, cooking until it's to your desired thickness..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Also easily customizable for all "cream of" soup We'll make condensed cream of mushroom soup as our base recipe, and below you will find ways to adapt this recipe to the other condensed soups. Cream Of Spinach Soup, Palak Soup. by Tarla Dalal. The nutty flavour and rustic aroma of spinach are the highlights of this cream of spinach soup, which is popular in most Indian restaurants. Soup Jo is Cream of Barley Soup. It is very wholesome and satisfying and perfect for this time of year.