Salmon Fried Rice. Can it get any better than this? If you also happen to have some leftover cooked salmon (I know, it's a stretch, but you might, right?) this salmon fried rice is one of the best. Easy and delicious salmon fried rice recipe.
This weeknight meal is great for when you are in a. Salmon fried rice is a super easy and delicious entree recipe because you start with leftover rice pilaf or plain cooked rice. Simple and tasty Salmon Fried Rice using leftover grilled salmon, green beans, and eggs. You can cook Salmon Fried Rice using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Fried Rice
- It’s of Secret sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of grated garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need of Main Dish.
- You need 100 g of salmon (no skin).
- You need 3 cups of rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 of cob of corn.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of green peas (optional).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Red chili peppers provide a little heat. What do you do with leftover salmon? Phoebe Lapine prefers to use wild salmon in all of her recipes. This fried rice is a great use for previously cooked fillets.
Salmon Fried Rice step by step
- Boil corn and peas in a pot of water.
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, garlic, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Let it sit.
- While the corn and peas are boiling, start slicing the salmon 1 cm thick.
- Once the corn and peas are finished, drain the water, cool down the corn, get the corn out of the cob using knife.
- Heat up your pan using high heat, pour oil just to cover the pan surface and take out the excess oil.
- Put the salmon in, give em a flip after 30 seconds.
- Add the egg into the pan (separate from the salmon).
- Add some black pepper onto the eggs, scramble them.
- Add half of the sauce mixture into the salmon.
- Add corn, peas and green onion into the pan mix them all together.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add rice and the remaining sauce mixture. Mix em well.
- Keep stiring and add 1 teaspoon of blackpepper.
- Give it a taste. Feel free to adjust the taste with sauce mixture, salt, and blackpepper.
- Voila you're done.
Keyword salmon fried rice, what to do with leftover salmon. Remove from heat and serve topped with the remaining green onions. Tip in the rice and stir, flaking the Once cooked, stir through the rice and pour over the soy marinade. Season and leave to bubble away. Transfer the fried rice to a plate, top with the salmon, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.