4 Ingredient Crab Rangoon. Crab Rangoon, sometimes called crab puffs, crab rangoon puffs, or cheese wontons, are filled crisp dumpling appetizers served in American Chinese and, more recently, Thai restaurants. The filling is made with a combination of cream cheese, crab meat or imitation crab meat, scallions or onion, garlic. My husband loves crab rangoon and always brings it home.
Made with Louis Kemp Crab Delights® and fried until golden brown. Crab rangoon is a fried appetizer served at American Chinese restaurants across the United States. But did you know they aren't Southeast Asian or Chinese? You can cook 4 Ingredient Crab Rangoon using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Crab Rangoon
- You need of Egg roll wrappers.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 3-4 of imitation crab sticks.
- It’s 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 of green onion.
Bop that Like button, Share n' Subscribe to fuel my. Crab Rangoon are crab and cream cheese wontons with green onions pinched into little purses and deep fried, the perfect Chinese restaurant copycat. Crab Rangoon is one of the most popular Chinese food appetizers on the menu in any of a million local Chinese Food takeout spots, second. Much loved deep-fried crab rangoon, the Asian appetizer filled with cream cheese and crab, are incredibly easy to make at home.
4 Ingredient Crab Rangoon step by step
- In medium mixing bowl add cream cheese and crab. Mix well..
- Add sugar and green onion. Mix again.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp of mixture into the middle of egg roll wrapper..
- Tuck a corner and sides and roll. Dip your finger in water and run along corner before rolling closed..
- Warm 3 cups vegetable oil in large to medium skillet..
- Brown and serve..
Click Play to See This Homemade Crab Rangoon Recipe Come Together. Mix crab meat, cream cheese, garlic, and steak sauce together in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on low speed. Season filling to taste with salt and pepper and set. Crab rangoon are crispy deep-fried wontons stuffed with a seafood and cream cheese filling. A popular appetizer found on the menu of most What ingredients are used in crab rangoon filling?