Stew Beef and Rice Bowl.
You can cook Stew Beef and Rice Bowl using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stew Beef and Rice Bowl
- Prepare of Rice.
- It’s of rice.
- It’s of water.
- You need of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of Beef.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of beef loin.
- Prepare of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need of Stew.
- It’s of baby carrots.
- It’s of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Prepare of large onion.
- You need of plus 1 cup beef broth.
- You need of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of mustard powder.
- You need of summer savory.
- It’s of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of Thickener.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of beef broth.
Stew Beef and Rice Bowl instructions
- Melt the butter. Add the rice and coat the rice and fry till lightly browned. Add the salt and water..
- While the rice cooks, slice the onions. Cook till craters form cover and remove from heat undisturbed for 20 minutes..
- Slice the beef loin in half, and season with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a pan. Sear the beef seasoned side down..
- Season the top of beef. Turn the beef after searing for 4 minutes each side. Turn the beef on it's side and add onion and carrots to the pan..
- Slice the potatoes. Move the beef to a plate. Add the potatoes and beef broth to the carrots..
- Add the mustard powder, savory, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir and simmer 7 minutes. Add the dijon mustard and stir in. Slice the beef..
- Add the beef back into the stew. Mix the flour and broth. Form a paste and pour into the stew..
- Stir well it's going to thicken a bit. Cook for 15 minutes simmering covered. Stir good add in the red wine vinegar. Simmer 20 minutes covered. Serve the gravy over the rice. I hope you enjoy!!!!.