Red velvet, chocolate and normal birthday cake. First time especially for his birthday. Just make simple red velvet moist and chocolate cake moist,combine two taste in one. frosting by cream cheese. Chocolate Birthday Cake With Name And Candles.
A red velvet cake, to me, is more special than a regular chocolate cake. It may be due to its unique color, or to the traditional (and scrumptious) cream Before this scheme, red velvet was made with cocoa powder, buttermilk, and vinegar. It's the chemical reaction between the cocoa powder (which. You can have Red velvet, chocolate and normal birthday cake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red velvet, chocolate and normal birthday cake
- You need 6 cups of flour.
- Prepare 18 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of Simas.
- You need of Dry coconut.
- You need of Rising nut.
- Prepare 3 TBS of powdered milk.
- Prepare 3 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of White viniger.
- You need of Food colour red.
- It’s of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Browner.
This recipe produces the best red velvet cake with superior buttery, vanilla, and cocoa flavors, as well as a delicious tang from buttermilk. My trick is to whip the egg whites, which guarantees a smooth velvet crumb. This is BEST Red Velvet Cake recipe EVER is the recipe my mom used. It might seem crazy, but chocolate and red velvet go together perfectly!
Red velvet, chocolate and normal birthday cake instructions
- Mix ur flour and sugar in a bowl till it's soft add ur egg and mix add ur dry coconut, flour and mix with a wooden spoon mix it..
- Divide it into 3.
- First part add ur coco powder 2 TBS and add ur browner 2 TBS AND mix it.bake it in 40 minutes (chocolate cake).
- Second part add ur red food colour,white viniger 1 TBS and coco powder and mix it. Bake it in 40 minutes.
- Bake the third part in 40 minutes also.
Can You Make This Recipe Into Cupcakes? I'm making this for a friend's birthday but can only get Dutch processed cocoa powder where I live. I wanted a Red Velvet cake that uses cake flour and vegetable oil. Thank you for posting this and I look forward to making I made this cake for a birthday party and was so happy with the results! Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing.