You can have Chargrilled Lamb using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chargrilled Lamb
- Prepare 15 pieces of lamb chops.
- Prepare 2 tsp of BBQ.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lamb spice.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chicken spice.
- It’s of Drizzle olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of ground pepper.
- Prepare of Drizzle marinade of steak flavour.
- Prepare Squeeze of lemon.
Chargrilled Lamb step by step
- Take a Tupperware bowl and place the pieces.
- In a small bowl drizzle you olive oil and squeeze that lemon and marinade and stir.
- Season the lamb pieces with spices and then pour your mixture of marinade and rub it in and cover the bowl and prepare your fire.
- Once your charcoal is ready place your meat let it braai on each side for +- 15 minutes.
- Once is ready enjoy it with salad and veggies.