Pink Panther Birthday Cake. Pink panther dripping cake Pink panther handcrafted in fondant. About a month ago we shared a birdie, cupcake and cherry blossom invitation with you for sweet Charlotte's first birthday party! Baby Unicorns Birthday Cake 🎂 🦄.
So when she discovered The Pink Panther, she had to have it for her birthday. The Pink Panther is a fictional animated character who appeared in the opening and closing credit sequences of every film in the Pink Panther series except for A Shot in the Dark and Inspector Clouseau. Cake Topper pink panther, Kids cake toppers, Cake Topper Baby birthday, Pink panther party, Pink panther This great Topper is beautiful for anniversaries, first birthdays, birthdays, engagements, valentine's day, baby showers etc. You can cook Pink Panther Birthday Cake using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pink Panther Birthday Cake
- Prepare 150 grams of Self Raising Flour.
- It’s 150 grams of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 150 grams of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 180 grams of Icing Sugar.
- It’s 90 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of Strawberry Jam.
- You need 1 kg of white fondant icing.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of red/yellow/black writing icing.
Any occasion can be decorated with our Number cake topper! The most common pink panther birthday material is metal. Pink Panther Birthday Cake Cakes covered in fondant. Fondant pink panther on top, royal icing transfers on the bottom tier.
Pink Panther Birthday Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Mix 150g of softened butter with the caster Sugar until combined. Whisk the eggs and gradually mix in also..
- Sift the flour slowly into the mixture and mix until there are no lumps..
- Grease 2 cake tins and pour mixture evenly into both..
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins or until the top is springy and light golden brown..
- Leave to cool completely on a rack..
- For the buttercream filling, mix the 90g of butter and gradually add the sifted icing sugar and a little vanilla extract until it is a spreadable consistency.
- Level off the cakes if needed and spread the jam on the bottom of one cake and the buttercream on the other. Sandwich together..
- For the decoration, Roll out the white fondant icing so it is big enough to cover cake. Spread a little jam over the sides and top of cake. Place the icing over and Smooth out any bumps..
- Separate the leftover icing into two pieces and add small amounts of the red food gel until you get the desired shade of pink. One piece. needs to be darker than the other.
- I printed a picture from the Internet and cut out each piece of the face and used as a template to cut the icing..
- Once all pieces are cut add them to the top of cake, making sure to follow the picture..
- Use the yellow, red, and black writing icing to make the eyes, nose and eyebrows etc..
When you purchase a digital subscription to Cake Central Magazine, you will get an instant and automatic download of the most recent issue. Unfollow pink panther cake to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. See great recipes for Pink panther, Pink Panther Birthday Cake too! Fresh watermelon juice, fresh strawberry juice, vanilla ice cream, sprite, Sugar, ice. Free Pink Panther Birthday vector download in AI, SVG, EPS and CDR.