Chicken Nuggets- low histamine, gluten free, egg free. These gluten-free chicken nuggets are also suitable for almost any special diet-they're Egg & Dairy Free with a Gluten-Free & Grain-Free option, and they freeze well too! Today I'm sharing with you a recipe that is truly one of our favorites-Baked Chicken Nuggets. I'm always on the lookout for easy.
These gluten-free chicken nuggets have a crisp coating thanks to ground almonds. Dip each chicken piece first in the egg, then roll in the almonds until completely covered. Arrange the nuggets on the prepared baking tray. You can cook Chicken Nuggets- low histamine, gluten free, egg free using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Nuggets- low histamine, gluten free, egg free
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need 1 of thinly sliced and trimmed chicken breast cut into 2” chunks.
- You need of Breading.
- Prepare 1/3 c of crumbs, from safe crackers or bread, we use rice crackers.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Himalayan or sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of Coating.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Serving Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of carrot sauce thawed from frozen (see recipe).
Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat. Easy homemade baked gluten-free chicken nugget recipe that is seasoned perfectly and has just the right amount of crust. Friend, I am going to be honest with you. Create a drive-through in your kitchen and serve the best homemade nuggets!
Chicken Nuggets- low histamine, gluten free, egg free instructions
- Preheat oven to 400*. Brush baking/cooling rack with oil and set on top of a sheet pan lined with parchment to catch any crumbs..
- Mix your water and ground flax seeds together and let them set up while you run a frozen chicken breast under warm water to thaw..
- Blitz your crackers or toasted bread in a blender or coffee grinder to desired breading texture and then mix in a small bowl with salt, coconut sugar, garlic and onion powders..
- Cut thawed chicken into kid sized pieces and dip first into flax mixture and then in the breading before placing on top of the prepared cooking rack..
- Cook for 13-15 min or until meat thermometer reads an internal temp of 160*. Nuke carrot dipping sauce in microwave or serve with honey..
These gluten-free chicken nuggets are incredibly crispy and perfect for kids thanks to an easy to prepare gluten-free panko-style breading. Freelance writer and nutrition expert Teri Lee Gruss, M. S. has written hundreds of recipes focusing on healthy gluten-free cooking. These crispy chicken nuggets are gluten free, simple to prepare and are made with all wholesome ingredients. I use organic chicken to ensure you Line up the bowls and place each piece of chicken into egg mixture, then flax/chia mixture.