Easy Beef Bourguignon.
You can have Easy Beef Bourguignon using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Bourguignon
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of bacon.
- You need of chuck beef.
- Prepare of red wine.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- You need of beef boullion cube.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of large carrots.
- It’s of pearl onions.
- You need of minced garlic.
- You need of dried thyme.
- It’s of baby potatoes.
- Prepare of baby bella mushrooms.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
Easy Beef Bourguignon instructions
- Chop your carrots into 2" pieces, wash your potatoes, peel those onions. Put all that shit in a bowl. Make your beef into chunks. Crush that boullion cube on a plate. Call the prep a day..
- Set your instant pot to saute mode, put your oil in, and cook your damn bacon. Once it's done, put it on a plate off to the side..
- Now, sear that sweet, sweet beef in the pot, brown it on all sides..
- Throw that red wine in the pot. Simmer it for, like, 5 minutes or something. Add your beef broth, tomato sauce, and boullion cube. Gradually add and whisk in the flour..
- Stir in your damn bacon, carrots, onions, garlic, thyme, potatoes, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cover that shit and set to pressure cook for 45 minutes..
- Now's the hard part, boys, but we can do it. As soon as that fucker beeps, let it sit for 10 minutes. Don't touch it. Then vent it afterwards. Open that puppy up, and viola..
- Eat it on it's own, serve it over egg noodles, shit you're a grown man I don't care how you eat it, just enjoy the fruits of your labor, dude..