Spicy Chicken Stir-fry. Taste stir-fry and add a little more salt if you think it needs it. Serve straight out of the skillet or transfer to a shallow bowl. I'm a sucker for a spicy stir fry.
Made with chunks of chicken, broccoli, cashew, and a savory and spicy sauce. Make this easy and healthy Chicken recipe for lunch or dinner. This spicy chicken stir-fry was inspired by an episode of that guiltiest of guilty Food Network pleasures, Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. You can cook Spicy Chicken Stir-fry using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Stir-fry
- It’s of Chicken breast.
- It’s of Stir-fry rice.
- You need of Jalapenos peppers.
- Prepare of Yellow, red, & orange peppers.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Baton Rouge spicy seasoning.
At a restaurant called Blue Koi in Kansas City, one of the signature dishes is something called "Firebird Chicken," a spicy chicken dish served over noodles. The Thai stir fry sauce I use in this Spicy Thai Chicken Stir Fry is like the Thai equivalent of Charlie, my All Purpose Chinese Stir Fry Sauce. If you haven't discovered Charlie yet, pop over because honestly, especially if you are pressed for time, he will be life changing. This chicken stir-fry is a little spicy and a little sweet.
Spicy Chicken Stir-fry step by step
- What you need:.
- Wash & chop peppers. Chop onions..
- Add peppers & onions to pan with a bit of water and butter to sauté medium heat..
- Defrost chicken in cool water..
- Add a bit of spicy seasoning. Add more to desired taste..
- Follow directions on rice box..
- Slice up chicken and put on a hot skillet. Season with salt and pepper dash of baton rouge spice..
- Cook until golden…no pink! Add to stir-fry..
- Stir chicken into stir-fry!.
Fresh ginger and garlic add a little kick, which is balanced with brown sugar. Though the recipe calls for bell peppers, water chestnuts, and broccoli, try it with any vegetable you like! Dak galbi or dakgalbi (닭갈비, Korean spicy chicken stir fry) is by far my all time favorite Korean dish. Chopped chicken is marinated in a mix of spicy Korean sauce then stir fried with rice cakes, sweet potatoes, green cabbage, and perilla leaves. This colorful sweet-spicy chicken and vegetable stir-fry features a sweet-spicy sauce and a topping of dry-roasted peanuts, which add delicious crunch.