Carne Asada Mulitas.
You can have Carne Asada Mulitas using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carne Asada Mulitas
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
- You need of Marinated carne asada chopped.
- Prepare of finely dice onion.
- You need of Shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need of Tspn oil.
Carne Asada Mulitas instructions
- Start by dicing your onion and setting aside.
- Chop your carne asada into bite size pieces, heat skillet with 1 tspn oil, add dice onion and carne asada cook till fully cooked set aside.
- Heat another skillet with 1/2 tspn oil when nice and hot add your corn tortilla cheese, meat mixture and more cheese too with another tortilla. When cheese is melted flip and cook on other side. We like nice and medium crunch but you can cook as you like..