Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup. Today my kitchen talk about BANANA Flower Soup With Chicken Recipe, This one recipe really yummy and awesome too. Wish everyone enjoy with this food and. Hi friends, welcome back to our channel.
It is easy, simple yet delirious. Today I want to share you how to cook soup that make from Chicken with banana flower. Place the banana, kale, soy milk, flax seeds, and maple syrup into a blender. You can have Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup
- You need 250 gr of chicken breast.
- You need 200 gr of kale.
- Prepare 1 of banana flower (optional).
- It’s 1 of long red chili (optional).
- You need 2 of lemongrass.
- It’s 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 cm of ginger.
- It’s 1 cm of galangal.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion.
- You need 2 cm of turmeric or 1 tbsp turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 8 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
The aroma while it's cooking is wonderful. I found this in a magazine, made a few changes. Stir in kale, lentils, salt and black pepper. Flavorful + easy chicken soup recipe with kale, carrots.
Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup instructions
- Chop kale and banana flower, put aside..
- Using a blender, blend onion, garlic, ginger, and turmeric..
- Chop the chili (optional).
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, pour the blended ingredients, stir them well until cooked properly, add galangar, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves, and lemon grass, stir them well. Add chili if you like..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, stir them well..
- Add water, stir it until the water blends with all ingredients, wait until it boils..
- Cut up the chicken breast, add it into the soup while it's boiling, cook until the chicken cooked really well..
- Add kale and banana flower, cook until all of them well done..
- Ready to serve hot or you can add rice to it..
It's one of the best kale recipes that's full of healthy boneless chicken breast and homemade stock. This chicken soup recipe doesn't get any easier than this. The ground cumin and bit of soy sauce really add a wonderful depth of flavor to this. Soto ayam, Indonesian counterpart of chicken soup. Soto refer to variety of Indonesian traditionally spiced meat soups, either in clear broth or in rich coconut milk-base soup, example includes soto ayam.