Chicken soup with bechamel sauce. In this video we will show you how to make baked mozzarella chicken breast with bechamel sauce and baked potatoes. It's pretty simple and very nutritious. Silky and creamy, this French-inspired dish of béchamel sauce is tossed with pasta, grilled chicken and topped with melted mozzarella.
Bechamel sauce; It is the head crown of the basic white sauces used in making many meals from pasta, chicken, red meat, to vegetables. We prepared a bechamel sauce chicken in a practical way and decided to give it a place. Simple Vegan Bechamel SauceThis Savory Vegan. "Cream of…" Soups – Thin out the béchamel with a little more milk or some good stock and mix it with anything from mushrooms to chicken. You can have Chicken soup with bechamel sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken soup with bechamel sauce
- You need 1 of potato 🥔.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded chicken 🐔.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas.
- You need to taste of Salt 🧂, black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of powder milk.
- You need 1 cup of soup of chicken.
- You need to taste of cheese, depending what cheese u want i use one slice of Colby jack.
Preparation Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. In a large pan heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, garlic, carrot and celery over Prepare the Bechamel Sauce. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat.
Chicken soup with bechamel sauce step by step
- We cut the potatoes into small cubes and then cook them by adding water with a little salt and black pepper, and after they are ripe we put the green peas with them until they are ripe together.
- The chicken is chopped and ready, mixed with potatoes and peas.
- We mix the flour with milk, then put the chicken soup on them, put salt and black pepper, mix them well with add cheese, and start cooking them, taking into account the constant stirring of the mixture so that it does not clump.
- Add this mixture to the chicken, potatoes and peas and keep stirring until they are done, you need 6 minutes, and you can control the thickness of the soup by adding water.
Drizzle a little more bechamel sauce on top and sprinkle with some gruyere cheese and paprika on top. The bold flavors and lightness of that soup would be a good match against the richness of the crepes. A delicious savory Chicken and Mushroom crepe with a creamy bechamel sauce. While chicken is cooking, prepare the Bechamel sauce. Sauté the shallots and mushrooms with butter in saucepan until shallots are wilted.