Chicken Salad. Find our best and tastiest chicken salad recipes, perfect for fancy brunch or for a simple and delicious sandwich. Chicken salad is a quick and nutritious meal. A fantastic choice for lunch or dinner, you can serve it as a sandwich, wrap, or pita filling, or on top of crispy lettuce.
This chicken salad recipe is perfect with a fluffy jacket potato or some egg noodles and low-fat too. Use ready-roasted chicken to shred into your salad and pack up any leftovers for lunch the next day. Chicken Salad is like a box of chocolates. You can cook Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad
- You need 1 of rotisserie chicken cubed (no skin).
- It’s 1 lb of medium shells.
- It’s 1/2 lb of colby jack cheese, shredded by hand.
- It’s 4 cups of red seedless grapes (crunchy).
- It’s 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of mayo (until creamy).
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
You never know what you're gonna git. Everyone likes chicken salad different ways: ground up and fine, large and chunky, chock full of onions, nuts. This family favorite chicken salad is made with celery, bell pepper, green olives, apple, lettuce, and mayo—plus a secret ingredient that makes all the difference! Learn how to make chicken salad three different ways.
Chicken Salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to the package. Strain pasta..
- While pasta is cooking, in a large bowl, add cubed chicken, shredded cheese, grapes, celery and green onion..
- Combine all ingredients besides mayo. Set in refrigerator to cool for 30 minutes.
- Add in mayo once pasta has cooled. Mix together. Add in salt and pepper for taste..
Enjoy a Classic Chicken Salad, Italian Chicken Salad and Buffalo Chicken Salad. ✳︎Sign up to my FREE. These chicken salad recipes are perfect for a fancy weekend picnic or a quick weeknight dinner. Chicken Salad With Avocado, Corn, and Miso Dressing. Take your green salads to the main dish level by loading up a hearty bed of lettuce with chicken, fresh veggies, and flavorful cheeses. With riffs on traditional chicken salad recipes to include healthy and grilled chicken salad options, we think you'll love this list as much as we We love classic chicken salad, but we also love to mix it up.