Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings. #MangoPuree #MangoToppings How to make mango puree for mango toppings. This moist, mango pound cake needs nothing more than a dusting of confectioner's sugar to set off it's classic looks. Specially, if you are looking for an eggless cake, I highly recommend trying the Egg less Mango Cake with Chocolate Glaze.
You can find them at Costco 🙂 Follow me on Instagram!: @glutenfreediscoveries My. Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings. Mango puree takes very little effort to make and can be used in a variety of ways. You can have Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings
- Prepare 1 cup of flour sifted.
- Prepare 4 of eggs separate white from yolk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of mango Purée.
- It’s 1 bar of dark chocolate.
- You need of Mango slices or any fruits for toppings.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
Summer means mango season and we are loving eating them in abundance. However, over Christmas I got a bit carried away with the amount of fruit I thought we would need. Vegan Mango CakeCook Click n Devour. Photo about Toppings on a delicious looking mango cake with cream and chocolate.
Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings step by step
- Beat the egg whites while adding sugar portions until medium peak.
- Slowly add the ingredients by portions, mango purée, sugar, butter, salt, egg yolk then the flour then fold lightly.
- Pour the mixture in a pan then bake for 10 minutes. I used rice cooker to bake the cake here and it took about 20 minutes of repeat cook/warm :).
- Add the melted dark chocolate on TOP and add your preferred fruit then serve chilled!.
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the mangoes, butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, orange juice. This mango snack cake uses fresh mangoes and has a crunchy sugar topping. With a mango snack cake and its crunchy, sugary, brulee-like topping and its melted butter on top. And no one will ever know about those bruises and over-ripe spots. Indian eggless mango cake recipe that is easy to make with simple instructions.