seafood alfredo with chicken. You can even use seafood instead or go meatless! Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat. For the seafood alfredo pasta: Bring a large pot of water to a boil to reheat the cooked pasta.
Add the lemon juice, Chicken stock and cream and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Remove chicken from the pan and cut into bite size pieces. Fettuccine Alfredo is probably one of the easiest and inexpensive things to make and it always taste so much better when you make it yourself, that way you can control the quality of ingredients and the quantity of salt. You can have seafood alfredo with chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of seafood alfredo with chicken
- Prepare 1 lb of large shrimp.
- It’s 1 of container of lump or backfin crabmeat.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 lb of fettucine noodles.
- It’s 2 of jars of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of fresh broccoli.
Find the perfect creamy, rich Chicken Alfredo recipe in our tasty collection. This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from chicken curry to cacciatore, chicken teriyaki to chicken tagine, biriyani and butter chicken, and much more. Cauliflower alfredo is better served with chicken and spaghetti squash. Every bite of pasta, seafood and broccoli is coated in a creamy Alfredo sauce.
seafood alfredo with chicken step by step
- cut Chicken into cubes. peel raw shrimp. pick any shells left behind out of crabmeat.
- melt butter in a sauce pan. add Chicken and garlic powder salt and pepper.
- cook Chicken until no longer pink add shrimp crabmeat and old bay reduce heat and cover until shrimp is firm. remove lid and add alfredo sauce.
- cook noodles according to package directions. steam broccoli add to sauce.
- serve with garlic bread and garden salad. Enjoy!!!.
MORE+ LESS A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Break out the breadsticks and get your pasta bowls ready, because this recipe tastes just like your favorite restaurant-style chicken alfredo. A big pot of creamy fettuccine—enough to serve the whole family—made for a smidgen of the price of one plate? Whole wheat noodles and veggies with delicious creamy sauce everyone will love! And you have creamy, luscious and absolutely delicious restaurant quality pasta dinner.