Cilantro Lime Steak Tacos.
You can have Cilantro Lime Steak Tacos using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cilantro Lime Steak Tacos
- It’s of steak.
- Prepare of limes juiced.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of cumin.
- You need of paprika.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of little bit of olive oil.
- It’s of queso fresco.
- Prepare of lime wedges.
- It’s of avocado.
- It’s of black beans (optional).
- You need of yellow onion chopped.
- You need of salsa of your choice.
Cilantro Lime Steak Tacos instructions
- Place the steak in a bowl and marinate in the lime juice for a half hour..
- Mix together all the spices and coat the steak.
- Cook the steak on the grill or stove top with a small amount of olive oil until cooked to your liking, then slice into small fajita slices.
- (optional) Rinse a can of black beans and put in a pan on the stove with 1/2 of the chopped onions and cook until tender, with salt and pepper..
- Serve the steak with warmed tortillas, queso fresco, bean and onion mixture, raw onions, avocado, and slices of lime for on top, and optional salsa.
- Prepare your tacos with the steak, queso fresco and whatever toppings you want!.