Almost better than anything cake. The combination of rich ingredients produces a decadent, caramel-soaked cake that's sure to be a hit! MORE+ LESS In this video I will show you how to may my grannie's better than almost anything cake. It's a tasty treat I'm sure you will enjoy.
Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake. This better than anything cake has a rich chocolate base and is then infused with caramel, sweetened condensed milk. Then to top it all off you'll had some whipped topping and toffee bits. You can have Almost better than anything cake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almost better than anything cake
- Prepare 1 box of devils food cake (plus ingredients called for on package).
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 8 ounces of caramel sundae topping.
- You need 1 tub of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 cup of heath bits.
Drizzle milk evenly over top of cake;let stand until milk has been absorbed into cake. Spread whipped topping over the top of cake. Sprinkle with the crushed oreo cookies. Print recipe · Better than anything cake with a rich chocolate base and infused with caramel and sweetened condensed milk.
Almost better than anything cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350, prepare cake mix and bake as directed. Let it cool for 10 minutes..
- While cake is cooling mix together caramel topping and sweetened condensed milk in a sauce pan on low heat..
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon poke holes every 1/2 inch of the cake and pour the caramel milk mixture over the top. Sprinkle 1 cup of the heath bits over top and place in fridge for 2 hours..
- Top with cool whip and drizzle with some of the caramel topping and sprinkle heath bits on top..
Mix cake according to cake mix instructions. Remove from oven and poke holes in cake using the end of a wooden spoon. Better than Anything Cake made with homemade caramel sauce and fresh whipped cream. This recipe is one of our favorite cakes, ever! Where or where do I even start with this cake?