Grilled Balsamic Ginger Salmon. Spray grill rack with cooking spray. Mix everything but salmon and cooking spray. Season salmon fillets to taste with sea salt, and place into a shallow, glass dish.
Remove salmon from marinade, and shake off excess. Grilled Balsamic Glazed Salmon—the ultimate quick and healthy anytime meal. The key to this salmon recipe—use good ingredients and let them speak for themselves. You can have Grilled Balsamic Ginger Salmon using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Balsamic Ginger Salmon
- You need 1 of Salmon Fillet.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1/3 Can of Ginger Ale.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbs of Honey.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- It’s Pinch of Oregano.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Lemon.
Season glaze to taste with salt and pepper. This balsamic salmon has layers of flavor that all come together so well. You get the perfectly pan seared fillets with its golden brown, nicely crisp, outer edge, then its perfectly tender melt-in-your mouth interior. The salmon is drizzled with a sweet and lightly tart and tangy, reduced balsamic glaze.
Grilled Balsamic Ginger Salmon step by step
- Lightly salt salmon. Allow to sit for 10 minutes. Pat moisture off of salmon with a paper towel. Cut ginger and garlic as pictured below. Add to a pot along with oregano, balsamic vinegar, honey and ginger ale..
- Start reducing the balsamic mixture immediately by about half..
- Place salmon on the grill, skin side down. Apply balsamic glaze to salmon. Allow to cook until skin becomes crispy. Flip. Apply glaze to opposite side. Cook until internal temp is about 145 F..
- Plate and serve. Simple as that..
Place salmon on an oiled grill rack over medium heat, skin side up. Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets. I followed the recipe the first time around and thought it was pretty good. For the glaze: In a small saucepan, bring the vinegar, maple syrup, mustard and garlic to a boil over medium heat. Make the glaze: Combine the vinegar, garlic and honey in a small saucepan.