Chicken steak. Chicken fried steak, also known as country-fried steak, is an American breaded cutlet dish consisting of a piece of beefsteak (most often tenderized cube steak) coated with seasoned flour and pan-fried. This recipe for chicken fried steak includes a batter spiked with Tabasco Sauce and a pan gravy that is sure to satisfy all the chicken-fried steak This is by far the best chicken fried steak I've ever had. See recipes for Chicken steak and cheese subs too.
The Ultimate Chicken Fried Steak is fried to golden perfection and topped with the creamiest gravy you can imagine, sure to quickly become a family favorite. Chicken-fried or country-fried steak is enjoyed everywhere in the U. S., but especially in the Southern and Southwestern states. You can cook Chicken steak using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken steak
- Prepare of Large Chicken Breasts (boneless) 2 Eggs(slightly whisked).
- It’s of Ginger paste.
- It’s of Garlic paste.
- It’s of Onions, finely chopped.
- You need of Coriander Leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of Green Chillies,finely chopped.
- It’s of Black Pepper Powder.
- It’s of Flour (enough to make a thin coating).
- You need of Vinegar.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For sauce:.
- Prepare of butter melted.
- You need of mustard.
- It’s of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of minced thyme.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of salt.
It is usually made with round steak, tenderized then dipped in an egg and. Fried Chicken Steak with Mushroom Sauce, Chicken Fried t-Bone Steak, Chicken Fried Steak with Milk Gravy. Chicken Steak Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Steak (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Steak ingredients and cooking method) About Chicken Steak Recipe. It's Chicken Fried Steak, is what it is.
Chicken steak instructions
- Wipe the chicken breasts and beat with a mallet or a knife to flatten. Cut each into two pieces. Mix the chicken with the other ingredients, except oil. Put aside to marinate for 2 hours or so..
- Heat a non-stick pan or grill with a thin layer of oil. When hot, place as many pieces of chicken without them touching each other, turning over at once..
- If your dish is not big enough to take in all the pieces together, you may have to do them in two lots. Lower the heat and cook till tender and brown on both sides, turning when one side is done. For sauce.
- Whisk all ingredients till well combined. Let the sauce sit for 10 minutes and whisk again. This will allow the butter to cool and thicken just a little..
- Serve with your steak!🥰 Store leftovers in the fridge and reheat in 15 second intervals, stirring often, until just melted when ready to reuse..
Chicken-fried steak is the great equalizer. Its very preparation—the energetic pounding with a mallet, the In small towns, the best chicken-fried steak is found at the cafe with the most pickup trucks. Chicken Fried Steak with Gravy is the ultimate southern comfort food. When it comes to comfort food, Chicken Fried Steak is the real deal. Tenderized cubed steak is breaded and pan-fried and.