Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce. The maple sauce is the perfect spicy-sweet compliment to the chicken. A few more crispy chicken recipes I love are Sesame Crusted Chicken and Tortilla Encrusted A healthier twist on chicken and waffles, these chicken cutlets are breaded with whole grain waffle crumbs and baked in the oven. A healthier twist on chicken and waffles, these chicken cutlets are breaded with whole grain waffle crumbs and baked in the oven.
To assemble, lay three pieces of chicken on top of each waffle, top with another waffle and drizzle with syrup as desired. Toast the waffles according to package instructions. These Chicken and Waffles are drizzled with a TABASCO Maple Syrup for a spicy kick. You can have Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce
- You need 1 lb. of frozen chicken strips.
- You need of Waffles (frozen) OR fresh !!! 🥰.
- You need 3/4 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Tabasco sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of margarine or butter.
With a little less heat than original TABASCO sauce, TABASCO Garlic Pepper Sauce has become one of my favorite things to cook with. Crispy vegan chickpea chicken on top off fluffy waffles topped with spicy maple syrup! The cutlets are made from a combination of chickpeas and vital wheat gluten, which gives it a satisfying, meaty texture. They're paired with fluffy waffles and a spicy-sweet maple syrup that will have you licking your plate.
Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce step by step
- Prepare chicken strips by cooking in oven according to package directions……. When done set to the side……
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan on low heat mix together maple syrup, black pepper, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, Tabasco sauce and butter or margarine…..
- Cook maple syrup mixture until all ingredients are blended…..set saucepan to the side when done……
- Heat your waffles either in your toaster OR in a waffle iron…….
- Place waffles on a plate, then pour about a tablespoon of maple syrup onto each waffle…….
- Place about 3 – 4 chicken strips on top of each waffle……
- Top chicken with maple syrup, then serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can eat it as an open sandwich or top each waffle with another waffle on top !! 😋.
Made with a chickpea base, this "chicken" tops perfect fluffy Belgian style waffles. Pour my spicy maple syrup on top! Chicken and waffles is a very interesting Southern staple. It sounds strange, but it is pure perfection. The combination of chicken and waffles can be compared to the pairings of Batman and Robin, Shaq and Kobe, or even Corey and Topanga.