Fried Cauliflower 'steak'. Pan-fried cauliflower steaks. by Mary Berry. Opt for Meatless Monday this Earth Day with this Country-Fried Cauliflower Steaks and Gravy recipe! If you want more of Tasty, check out our merch here.
Gently turn over each steak and brush with remaining olive oil mixture. Here's a recipe that makes delicious use of the whole head of cauliflower: After slicing two prime "steaks". (If the cauliflower steaks break up, just coat and fry the pieces.) Serve the fried cauliflower on a large platter. Just before serving, drizzle the cauliflower lightly (using a spoon) with honey. You can have Fried Cauliflower 'steak' using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Cauliflower 'steak'
- It’s of cauliflower.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of Flour mix (my ingredients below).
Reviews for: Photos of Cauliflower Fried Rice with Steak. I roast my cauliflower rice first for added flavor and texture. Roasted cauliflower steaks with romesco and fried eggs. Put cauliflower at the centre in this vitamin-rich vegetarian meal, accompanied by a vibrant pepper sauce.
Fried Cauliflower 'steak' step by step
- Cut the cauliflower near the centre so you can get perfect cuts. Don't worry about the pieces that fall apart, you can still cook them..
- Boil the cauliflower for 5 minutes until tender. Remove from the water and pat dry.
- Coat with egg and milk mixture then with the flour mix. My flour mix was 2 cups of flour, six gun seasoning and paprika. Once coated, fry in oil on both sides and pat dry..
- Serve with your mash, spinach, etc..
Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Steaks – Your new go-to side dish! Roasted cauliflower is the best/easiest way to go! These cauliflower steaks are seasoned with a fragrant curry oil and served with salty grapes and capers. Roasted Cauliflower Steaks is a very elegant way to serve cauliflower. This makes an amazing first course, side dish, or even a main course for dinner.