Pass the Garden Dirt Cake.
You can cook Pass the Garden Dirt Cake using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pass the Garden Dirt Cake
- It’s of Molded vegetables:.
- It’s 4 of red, yellow and orange candy fruit chews.
- You need 8 of green candy fruit chews.
- You need 1 sprig of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 sprig of fresh cilantro.
- It’s of Bunny bottom and feet:.
- Prepare 1 of regular marshmallow.
- It’s 1 of mini marshmallow.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Vanilla frosting.
- You need 1 of tube pink decorating icing.
- You need 2 of yogurt covered almonds.
- It’s of Fence:.
- You need 12 sticks of Honey wheat pretzels.
- Prepare of Marbled stones:.
- Prepare 1 container of fondant.
- It’s of Grey food coloring.
- Prepare of Dirt cake:.
- It’s 1 1/2 packages of oreos, crushed.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of Bar Cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 C. of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large container Cool Whip.
- Prepare 2 (3.4 oz.) of Boxes Instant white chocolate pudding (or vanilla).
- It’s 3 C. of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Vanilla extract.
Pass the Garden Dirt Cake step by step
- Mold the vegetables out of the candy chews. For the tomatoes, knead the red fruit chews between your hands until soft and pliable. Divide into 4 equal pieces and roll into balls. Use skewer to make wrinkles in the top and poke a small hole in each. Take a small piece of the cilantro for the tomato leaves and stick into hole..
- For the cucumbers, knead 4 of the green fruit chews between your hands until soft. Divide into 4 equal pieces. Roll each into a log resembling cucumbers..
- For the carrots, knead the orange fruit chews between your hands until soft. Divide into 4 equal pieces and roll into logs tapering one end to resemble carrots. Using a skewer poke small hole in top the wider end. Take a small piece of fresh parsley and stick it in the hole for the carrot leaves..
- To make the lettuce, take the remaining 4 green fruit chews and yellow fruit chews and knead in between your hands until soft. Divide into 4 equal pieces roll out each piece into a 4 inch long rope and lightly press to flatten. Roll up each rope to form a spiral like the head of a lettuce. Flaring out the outer layer to form leaves..
- For the bunny bottom and feet, use the pink icing to pipe paw pads onto each almond. Dab 2 small dallops of the white frosting on the flat side of the regular marshmallow to use as glue towards the bottom in the 4 and 8 o'clock positions. Glue on bunny feet..
- To make the marbled stones, take 1/2 of the fondant and put into a separate bowl or container. Add a coupe drops of grey food coloring and knead until fondant is completely covered. Grab a pinch of fondant from each white and grey and place one on top of the other. Twist them around each other, pull stretching them longer and fold. Do this a couple times creating a swirl effect. Repeat with remaining fondant. Shape into various sizes and shapes..
- To assemble cake, crush 1 package of oreos and place in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. In a separate bowl mix pudding, milk and vanilla..
- Using mixer mix cream cheese, and butter until smooth and creamy. Mix in powdered sugar and then fold in cool whip..
- Fold in pudding mixture until all is combined. Pour over remaining 1/2 package crushed oreos on top. Let sit in the refrigerater a few hours until set. Decorate with molded vegetables and bunny. Stick in pretzel sticks around cake to resemble a fence..