Baked seafood potato casserole. Mix together the Ritz cracker crumbs, butter, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder; spread over the cheese, covering top. This simple-to-assemble casserole is rich and buttery in flavor with a crispy top, thanks to the crushed corn flakes. I use only one dish to mix and bake, and grease it with margarine or butter.
View top rated Baked seafood casserole recipes with ratings and reviews. This Baked Potato Casserole is the perfect combination of all my favorite foods. I love the bacon and chicken combination with the potatoes and cheese. You can have Baked seafood potato casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked seafood potato casserole
- Prepare 1 lb. of shrimp peeled (i use frozen).
- It’s 1 lb. of crawfish tails (i use frozen).
- You need 1 lb. of red potatos.
- It’s to taste of butter.
- Prepare to taste of lemon pepper.
- Prepare to taste of parsley.
- You need to taste of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s to taste of minced garlic.
- It’s to taste of onion powder.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese (your choice).
- It’s of Sour cream.
It's the perfect main or side dish, and takes just a few minutes to prep and throw together. There is nothing more comforting than a warm casserole at. Put the potatoes into the prepared casserole dish. I often bake my casseroles in my Temptations bakers, or sometimes simply aluminum containers, depending on the event, but these carriers affil link are how I transport them.
Baked seafood potato casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle crawfish tails and shrimp with salt and rub it in good. Rinse all salt off with water really well, this helps eliminate any fishy taste! (And this method also works really well with fish).
- Boil potatoes. Saute shrimp and crawfish tails in butter and all seasonings until done..
- When potatoes are done cut into bite size pieces and place in a baking dish (sprayed with pam) and dot with butter.
- Then pour shrimp and crawfish tails ontop.
- Top with cheese and bake until cheese is melted approx. 10 min. And enjoy!.
- Top with sour cream if you like!.
A delicious potato casserole, using both leftover vegetables and ham, baked in a creamy cheese sauce. Make the best ever Baked Potato Casserole with this easy Dickey's Barbecue Pit copycat recipe. It's creamy and has all the flavors of a loaded baked What makes this baked potato casserole amazing is that you can make it ahead of time and reheat it for dinner. If you are looking for a side dish to bring. Serve this elegant casserole with a tossed Caesar salad, crusty sourdough rolls and a lemon meringue pie from the bakery.