Omg! Creamy Seafood Gnocchi. At OMG's we provide the best quality service of seafood ��� we. The Best Seafood Gnocchi Recipes on Yummly Smoked Sausage Gnocchi With Sun Dried Tomatoes, Seafood Gnocchi Soup, Tricolor Gnocchi With Sausage Ragu.
This creamy tomato gnocchi recipe is comfort food at its best! I've been wanting to make another gnocchi recipe after the ongoing success of my creamy mushroom and spinach gnocchi. People seem to LOVE it, and I've been tagged in a lot of Instagram posts from happy readers. ⚓ Watch how to make this incredibly flavorful seafood gnocchi stew that screams DELICIOUS! You can cook Omg! Creamy Seafood Gnocchi using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Omg! Creamy Seafood Gnocchi
- It’s 500 grams of gnocchi of potatoes.
- It’s 300 grams of mixed seafood.
- It’s 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt, black pepper and pinch of oregano.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine (i used muscat).
- You need 150 ml of cooking cream.
- It’s of shreded parmesan cheese.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss a delicious cruise! Cook the potatoes until soft (bake/microwave). Cut dough into quarters and roll each quarter out into a log, cutting individual gnocchi about an inch long. See more ideas about Gnocchi, Food, Recipes.
Omg! Creamy Seafood Gnocchi step by step
- Add gnocchi in boiling water and cook untill they come up from the bottom then drain the water out.
- In a saucepan add butter, when it starts to melt add mixed seafood, spices and the wine and cook for few minutes.
- Then add the chopped garlic and parsley, cook for few minutes.
- Then add the cooking cream, cook untill it get thick.
- Pour it over the cooked gnocchi, mix well.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese and you are done!.
Cook the gnocchi following packet instructions, then drain and toss with the goat's cheese and cream. Tip into individual heatproof dishes and grill until golden. This comforting dish brings together pillowy gnocchi and tender shrimp with an irresistibly creamy tomato sauce—seasoned with a bit of earthy, dried oregano for Our vegetarian recipes contain no red meat, poultry, fish, or seafood, and may include eggs, animal-based dairy products, and honey. This creamy mushroom gnocchi recipe is bursting with flavor from the white wine sauce, parmesan, and baby spinach. Most days the thought of bearing my own offspring scares me to death.