Quick and easy seafood tostadas.. Quick And Easy Tostadas have a lot of versatility. This is also a frugal meal idea if you're trying to stretch a grocery budget. Quick and Easy Tostadas are great year-round and there are so many ways you can make them.
I grew up in Ukraine on real food. As an adult, I tried many diets without results. Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. You can have Quick and easy seafood tostadas. using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy seafood tostadas.
- You need of Seafood filling.
- You need 8 oz of imitation crab (shredded w/ fork or small chopper).
- It’s 1 can of corn (rinsed/drained).
- You need 1 can of black beans (rinsed/drained).
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber (quartered and thinly sliced).
- It’s 1/2 cup of your favorite tomatoes finely chopped (I used cherry cut in 1/2).
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise (plain Greek yogurt would work smashingly).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime or lemon juice.
- Prepare of fresh cilantro rough cut w/ kitchen sheers.
- You need of garlic salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s 10 of tostada shells.
Crisp tortillas are piled high with toppings in the classic Mexican dish called tostadas. One of my go-to dinners when I need something QUICK and easy is homemade Tostadas made with ground beef (or shredded chicken or pork), refried beans, and cheese. They're so fresh and tasty and a meal that everyone gets excited for. This tostadas come together in minutes and make for a festive weeknight dinner.
Quick and easy seafood tostadas. instructions
- Preheat oven to 250..
- Place tostada shells on cookie sheets in a single layer. Warm till desired crispness. Approx 5-10 minutes..
- In a medium sized mixing bowl place all seafood mix ingredients and toss till well incorporated..
- Gently scoop seafood mix on tostada shells. Top with Mexican cheese or hot sauce and enjoy with your clann!.
- Don't forget to post your pics too..
How to make traditional tostadas with minimal mess / cleanup. Making Cookies~ Quick, Fun, Easy and Look Homemade! If you like your meals quick and easy, then you'll love this collection of tostada recipes, which caters to every taste — and even appeals to your sweet tooth! Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Also, when I want something quick, easy, and really yummy to eat.