Garlic Salted Chicken Breast.
You can cook Garlic Salted Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Salted Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Garlic Salted Chicken Breast instructions
- Pound chicken breast to 1/4" thick..
- Place in bowl and season with montreal steak seasoning, garlic, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and brown sugar. Press into both sides of the chicken..
- Heat butter and oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts until done, about 4 minutes each side..
- Serve with favorite sides!.