Oven Shrimp Boil. Hey y'all today you will be learning how to make shrimp boil in a bag in the oven. This is a very easy recipe for those who does't like spending a lot of. No big messy pots to clean up either.
Quick and easy to So if you've never tried boiling shrimp, or are just looking for a new way to prepare the little guys, you. Traditional shrimp boil is made in a pot, but this oven method is so much easier to clean-up. Old Bay seasoning is a mix of different spices and really makes this shrimp boil delicious. You can cook Oven Shrimp Boil using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Shrimp Boil
- Prepare 2 lbs of Peeled and de-veined shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of Andouille sausage.
- Prepare 1 pkg of Frozen corn nibblers (Green Giant).
- Prepare 12 of Red potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- You need to taste of Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning.
- You need of Dipping sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of Melted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
The beautiful thing about shrimp is that, even if you're starting from frozen, they don't take but a few minutes to cook. Here's how to cook shrimp quickly and easily in the oven — such a treat! Shrimp Boil Foil Packets – Easy, make-ahead foil packets packed with shrimp, sausage, corn and You also have a grill option or oven option. You can't go wrong either way.
Oven Shrimp Boil instructions
- Line a large casserole dish with foil, add cut ingredients plus shrimp.
- Cut frozen corn into 2 in wide pieces, cut Andouille sausage into 1 inch pieces, cut red potatoes into 1 inch chunks (you can leave the peel on)..
- Add Olive oil and Tony's seasoning to taste (I use a lot) and toss ingredients. Place pats of butter on top of mixed ingredients and cover with foil..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 2 hours.
- For Dipping sauce, melt butter in microwave about 90 seconds. Then mix in other ingredients. Put back in microwave for another 30 seconds to marry seasonings..
- Serve, dip, enjoy!.
And the best part comes in. This delicious shrimp boil features neatly wrapped individual foil packs that are grilled to perfection for a fuss-free weeknight meal idea. All the huge flavors of a low country shrimp boil without the mess! They look nice on a platter and they're meaty enough to stand on their own. Buy at least two pounds if you're boiling.