Blueberry fluff cake 🥮. This is the easiest ever vegan blueberry cake! Vegan baking couldn't be easier and more delicous! This Blueberry Cake is bursting with soft and sweet blueberries that are sandwiched between a layer of white cake and a cinnamon flavored streusel.
Nothing can prepare you for this delicious Gooey Blueberry Angel Food Cake Dessert Recipe! What's dinner without a delicious dessert?? Paleo Lemon Blueberry Cake is the perfect spring and summer cake recipe. You can cook Blueberry fluff cake 🥮 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry fluff cake 🥮
- You need 1 1/8 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blueberries.
Would highly recommend to try out as it's a perfect and easy recipe for Easter baking 🍋🥮. It was easy to put together and it was amazing to see it bubble and fluff up when I mixed the wet and dry ingredients! This Blueberry Muffin Cake is an ALL TIME favorite of mine! It's soft, loaded with blueberries and topped with the best crunchy crumble!
Blueberry fluff cake 🥮 step by step
- Micx the sugars together.
- Beat butter and sugars until fluffy. With an electric mixer, on medium speed, for about two minutes..
- Whisk two cups flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl..
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until mixed up. Beat half of the flour, until just incorporated, add half of the milk. Add in half of the remaining mixture of flour, then the remaining milk. Toss the blueberries in the end..
- Spread batter in prepared pan. Preheat oven at 350 degrees and bake for 35-40 minutes..
- And enjoy this delicious blueberry fluff cake..
Cake in the morning almost might be maybe a little bit possibly better than cake for dessert. And cake with a crumble topping? Blueberry loaf cake with cream cheese topping. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Sign in or create a My Good Food account to upload your own recipe creations.