You can cook Shrimp Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- Prepare 1 (12 oz.) of bag of frozen thawed peeled and deveined shrimp.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced raw garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/4 cup of white dry wine.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced lemon juice.
- You need Pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Cooked and drained fettuccini.
Shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Pinch tails off shrimp and discard..
- Combine olive oil and butter in a fry pan with garlic and sauté garlic on medium heat. Add shrimp after 3 minutes and cook until shrimp is pink. Remove shrimp from pan with slotted spoon..
- Add flour and combine with remaining oil in the pan with a whisk. Add chicken stock, half and half, wine, lemon and cheese and continue to stir over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Once sauce thickens, return shrimp to pan..
- Add cooked fettuccine to shrimp Alfredo sauce and use liquid from noodles to thin the sauce to desired consistency..