Chocolate Banana cake. This is a very moist & very fudgey cake. It tastes best the second day. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination.
The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix chocolate cake into a deliciously. Just one look at this chocolate and banana treat is enough to know it won't stay in the cake tin for long. Chocolate Banana Snack Cake. by Chocolate Covered Katie. You can cook Chocolate Banana cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana cake
- You need 1 of – Large banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of – wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of – coco powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of – baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of – cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of – palm sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of – milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of – oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Chocolate banana cake recipe – moist and delicious cake with chocolate condensed milk frosting. Fairly easy recipe and can be tried even by beginners. I made this sometime ago, just before the kids. Rich, moist chocolate banana cake with my favorite sour cream chocolate frosting.
Chocolate Banana cake instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degree Fahrenheit or heavy kadai for 15 mins with low flame.
- A large bowl take a banana and mash it well and add palm sugar mix it well until sugar dissolved.
- In this add milk and oil mix it well.
- Place sieve over a bowl add all dry items and sift it flour and gently mix everything well.
- Grease the cake pan with ghee and pour the batter in pan and put oven for 25 mins or kadai for 35 to 40 mins.
- Then our cake ready.
Look over at your kitchen counter, do have any ripe bananas there? Are they just getting a little browner every day? You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter. Use your favorite frosting on the cake.