Grilled Seafood Salad.
You can have Grilled Seafood Salad using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Seafood Salad
- You need 3 1/4 head of romain lettuce.
- Prepare 2 oz of shaved parm.
- Prepare 3 each of shrimp.
- You need 3 each of sea scallops.
- Prepare 1 each of red pepper.
Grilled Seafood Salad instructions
- prep grill heat (525) oil.
- preheat oven 450.
- oil & roast red pepper( skin should be charred).
- remove skin from red pepper (be sure to get all skin off & discard) cut flesh into thin strips about 1/4 inch..
- lightly oil and sear lettuce (just looking for grill marks).
- grill shrimps & scallops salt & pepper to taste.
- assemble salad drizzle with dressing add shaved parm and serve (Caesar dressing recommended).