Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp. Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti Squash – Everyone's favorite shrimp scampi with a low-carb, healthier alternative to pasta using spaghetti squash! You know, to get through the throw-up-linen-stress. Shortly after, I made shrimp scampi for dinner.
Shrimp scampi made with spaghetti squash is a delicious low-carb, paleo dish that is ready in minutes once the spaghetti squash is baked. The spaghetti squash and shrimp together was too soft and mushy bringing only one note into the dish. I recommend adding asparagus or other veggies to bring. You can cook Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp
- You need 2 of large spaghetti Squash.
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of fresh shrimp or 2 12 oz bags frozen raw shrimp thawed.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 5-6 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of (or to your liking) Badia sazon complete seasoning.
In this video, Samantha and I cooked a Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp in an Alfredo Sauce. This was a recipe that she has cooked a few times and I was able to. Spaghetti squash is a favorite ingredient for those seeking a lower-carb, gluten-free alternative to pasta. Prick squashes all over with a fork.
Spaghetti Squash and Shrimp instructions
- Cut squash and scrape out insides..
- Place squash with 1 cup water in instant pot for 6 minutes then quick release or can bake at 350 with 1 cup water until done..
- While squash is cooking sauté the garlic in butter. When it becomes fragrant add rest of the ingredients. Sauté until shrimp is done..
- Add squash to the shrimp and enjoy!.
Some people just microwave the squash The shrimp scampi takes under twenty minutes to make. This bright and lemony dish is perfect for cold wintry days. Mix the spaghetti squash into the. Gluten- and carb-free, spaghetti squash is healthy, delicious comfort food. Try one of these spaghetti squash recipes for a healthy, satisfying dinner.