Shrimp Deviled Eggs. Deviled Egg Recipe – Here's another addition to my AB's Cajun Cuisines Playlist. If you're looking for a new and refreshing. Deviled eggs are stuffed with a creamy shrimp and green onion filling for a fresh appetizer or snack.
In this preparation, a fairly basic. This deviled eggs recipe has a unique twist because it is made with shrimp, spicy Creole mustard, and lots of garlic. These Creole Shrimp Deviled Eggs will be a hit at your next party. You can have Shrimp Deviled Eggs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- You need 24 of small fried shrimp (no tails).
- You need 1 dozen of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- You need 3 tbs of mustard.
- It’s of Seasons.
- You need 1/4 cup of relish.
- Prepare of Paprika (for looks).
All Reviews for Creole Shrimp Deviled Eggs Recipe. Deviled Eggs are a holiday favorite and this recipe sees that old favorite through a different lens. So when I found this Youtube Video explaining this Creole Shrimp Deviled Eggs Recipe I knew I was. It is called Shrimp Deviled Egg Salad.
Shrimp Deviled Eggs instructions
- Cut boiled eggs in half long ways, emptying the yoke in a separate bowl. Rince off the egg white pieces then pat dry with paper towel..
- Add mayo or miracle whip, mustard and seasonings into yoke bowl, mixing well. Make sure there are no yoke chunks..
- Add relish in yoke mix. Pour yoke mix in a zipblock bag, snip corner and pipe into egg white pieces. (You can also spoon the mixture into egg white pieces).
- Sprinkle paprika on the eggs then place a piece of fried shrimp onto the deviled egg. Place into fridge to chill. Serve when ready to eat..
The deviled eggs are great in the salad, yet good enough to eat all by themselves. The first time I ate deviled eggs was about nine years ago, when I first came to the United States. I made Shrimp Deveiled Eggs and they were fantastic, I could not stop eating them. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Spicy Shrimp Deviled Eggs recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here.