Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta. For this shrimp pasta recipe, you'll get nice subtle roasted flavors of fragrant garlic with each bite and a little spicy heat from the pepper flakes. Dinner doesn't get any more irresistible than tossing together fresh jumbo shrimp, spring vegetables, zesty lemon in a little bit of olive oil, garlic, and spices. Try this Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta recipe, or contribute your own.
Serve the pasta topped with the shrimp and vegetable mixture. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io. All Reviews for Creamy Garlic Pasta with Shrimp & Vegetables. You can have Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta
- You need 4 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of medium zucchini sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of large shell-on shrimp.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 8 oz of spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 1 tsp of creole or cajun seasoning (I use Tony Cachere's).
We rinsed off the veggies shrimp and pasta to salvage something edible. The sauce tasted like sour chalk. I cook with yogurt very frequently and thought this would be good but I was so very wrong. Funny lady Elva joins Mazie in the kitchen to whip up a batch of her famous Pasta with Shrimp and Vegetables.
Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta instructions
- Peel raw shrimp. Set shrimp aside in a bowl, sprinkle with creole seasoning, toss to coat, and return to refrigerator..
- Place shrimp shells in a small saucepan, add 2 cups of water, bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Pour liquid through a strainer into a bowl. Throw away shells..
- While stock is simmering, cook noodles according to package directions, and begin cooking remaining ingredients..
- Melt 2 tbs butter in a deep sided skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms. Cook until they just begin to soften (about 5 minutes). Add zucchini and shrimp. Continue cooking until shrimp is almost done, about 5 minutes more..
- Add shrimp stock. Bring to a boil. Let cook uncovered 5 minutes more. Stir in remaining butter until melted and incorporated. Add cooked noodles and toss to coat in sauce. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
Instructions: Prepare shrimp according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat half the olive oil in a large skillet over. Toss vegetables and shrimp with pasta. Serve topped with parmesan cheese and additional salt and pepper if desired. Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating.