Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta. A must try creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta! This Shrimp Fettuccine is a major This Shrimp Alfredo Fettuccini is a major comfort food. There's just something about a mountain of pasta consumed by rich creamy sauce, and studded with.
Season with garlic powder and cumin. Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is a classic restaurant meal that is super easy to make. When you want a decadent rich restaurant meal but don't feel like leaving the. You can have Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta
- You need 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- You need 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red crushed pepper optional.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta made with tender shrimp in a creamy and flavorful Cajun Alfredo sauce. This Cajun Shrimp Pasta is one of those easy pasta recipes that is incredibly delicious and always satisfies our pasta cravings. This easy shrimp Alfredo pasta recipe is the perfect fast weeknight dinner that's tasty enough for company! Tender shrimp and fettuccine pasta are smothered in an amazing creamy garlic sauce.
Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta instructions
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Heat a large skillet with high sides over medium-high heat and add some oil..
- Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side..
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside..
- Add butter, garlic, and red crushed pepper to the skillet and cook until fragrant..
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens..
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the cooked fettuccine and shrimp, add more parmesan cheese, garnish with fresh parsley if desired and enjoy!.
- NOTES If you want to use the entire box of fettuccine (1 lb) use 2 cups of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
It took me a few tries before I was confident in sharing this shrimp fettuccine Alfredo recipe. Close the lid and turn the valve to sealing, not Stir in the shrimp and pasta. Could I add vegetables to this Creamy Shrimp Pasta? This is a great dish to supplement with vegetables. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods.